The Cutting ring connector crosses offer 4 outlets for pipes or other fittings. The cutting ring equal cross series complies with any cutting ring fittings by standard DIN 2353 and enable the manufacturing of systems and their connection to hydraulic pipelines with extreme simplicity.
- The cutting ring Crosses are compatible with all cutting ring fittings according to DIN EN ISO 8434-1 (DIN 2353). They are lso resistant to dynamic loads such as vibrations and pulsations. The cutting ring cross can be loosened and screwed back in as often as is necessary.
- In contrast to a cutting ring the NC compression ring is not hardened, therefore it cannot rust and has good chemical resistance.
- Lubrication of the nut thread for initial assembly is not necessary,
- Vacuum tightness Q< 10^8 mbar l/s,
- Ideal for use in gas and water area
Required tube quality:
The screw connections of the cutting ring cross must be processed with heat treated, seamless stainless steel tubes (1.4571) according to DIN EN ISO 1127. The tolerance category should be D4/T3, the surface must not show any damage and its hardness should not be more than Rockwel HRB 90.