MyTech Ltd opened it doors in 2010 in Varna, Bulgaria. Independently owned and operated, growth has led the company into local and international markets including: Eastern Europe, Western Europe, United States, Canada and Middle East.
Specializing in the quality distribution of pipeline components as pipes, valves, fittings, insulations, engineering plastics and rubber and commercial industrial maintenance products, MyTech focuses on exceeding customer expectations through honoring values of honesty, integrity, caring, self responsibility and being positive.
The company focuses on a culture of caring in which “people” are always more important that “profits”.
Purpose & Core Values
To have a positive impact on the lives of others by demonstrating the honoring values of Caring, Honesty, Integrity, Self-Responsibility, and Being Positive.
Align our intent and spoken word with heartfelt actions, and be found trustworthy and dependable in all our activities.
- Honesty: Be truthful, trustworthy, and forthright. Honesty strengthens relationships with one another, customers, suppliers, and industry peers.
- Integrity: Align our intent and spoken word with heartfelt actions, and be found trustworthy and dependable in all our activities.
- Caring: Impact the lives of others in a positive way by exhibiting compassion and concern, by reaching out and providing helping hands and acts of service in our company, communities, country, and to cultures around the world.
- Self Responsibility: Accept the responsibility that is associated with our actions, knowing these actions are a visible measure of who we are.
- Being Positive: Have a positive attitude by looking for the good in every situation because life is full of trials and challenges. Success is measured by how we respond.