Polyphenylenether / PPE
Polyphenylenether / PPE material, or polyphenylene ether as it is known chemically, is produced in conventional stock forms for machining and is extruded as sheet and rod.
Due to the nature of its composition, PPE polymer shows very low moisture absorption. Because of this, effective electrical insulating characteristics may be obtained under a variety of humidity and temperature circumstances. With PPE material, chemical assault from water, the majority of salt solutions, acids, and bases is also limited.
- Polyphenylenether / PPE has great electrical insulating properties
- Long-term dimensional is used because of its stability
- Superior impact strength
- Polyphenylenether / PPE is also a Lightweight material
- Thermoformable capability
- Polyphenylenether / PPE has Good hydrolytic stability