1. General provisions
1.1. These conditions apply to every order made with GTeek LTD. Other conditions are binding on us only when confirmed in writing by us.
1.2. Verbal agreements before and during the conclusion of the contract require written confirmation to be valid.
1.3. Our offers are non-binding. The preliminary calculation of prices is not binding.
1.4. Calculations are made based on valid at the time of delivery rates, which were known to the parties. The price does not include value added tax (VAT).
2. 1. The agreed delivery times are calculated from the moment of exit of goods from the manufacturing plant or shipping. They do not start before the implementation of existing joint commitments by the customer, especially Nabq documents or carrying out the agreed payment.
2. 2. Force majeure and other events beyond our competence, which may bring into question the smooth execution of the contract, especially late delivery by our supplier, disruptions in production or transport, labor strikes, shortage of materials and energy, measures of state institutions such as restrictions on imports and exports, give us the right to lengthen the time of delivery, or, as listed events seriously jeopardize the contract or make it impossible, gives us the right to refuse partially or completely from the contract without we owe a penalty to the client.
2. 3. Partial deliveries and corresponding payments are allowed only in established sizes and after written confirmation from us.
3. 1. The expedition is done at the expense and responsibility of the customer from a location specified by us.
3. 2. We assume no responsibility for the cheapest shipping.
3. 3. Transport insurance is concluded only at the direction and on behalf of the client.
4. Objections and Returns
4. 1. Objections on incomplete and incorrect delivery or return of obvious defects must be made in writing immediately, no later than 15 days after receipt of the goods. Mirodavna the date of receipt of the objection to us. Along with the objection should be sent and stickers on the boxes, labels for content and checklists to the respective delivery. For other defects reported in writing immediately after their discovery.
4. 2. For untimely notification of objections or claims are excluded warranty claims.
4.3. For specially designed details and materials, custom ordered for the special needs of the customer we exclude any responsibility to replace or get back the ordered materials, as they can’t be used again. The customer is solely responsible for his choice of material and for the correctness of the supplied initial technical information for his order.
5. 1. We give guarantee explicitly backed properties and impeccability in accordance with art. Changes in the design or implementation that we have taken before delivery of the order total for the product, do not entitle to object.
5. 2. Duration of warranty
5. 2. 1. The guarantee period for our products is as agreed in the accepted offer by the customer, but is limited in the following cases:
a) at flange gaskets - worn warranty sole responsibility for the materials, but not for their installation.
5. 3. The warranty period starts
a) at all devices with sending goods to our customer, ie now that the product has left our office, and in other cases - after installation when it is expressly stated in the tender accepted.
c) in any case, not later than six months after the shipment of goods to our customers.
5. 4. Type of security
a) The security concerns of our choice repair or replacement of the advertised item. Replaced parts remain our property.
b) advertised item is sent for repair to us or to the nearest authorized us to maintain the respective product groups. Cost of the cheapest transport there and back at our expense in cases where the claim is upheld. In other cases so true. 3.
5. 5. Actions for change or deletion of the order shall not be granted unless we are able to eliminate the damage - even through appropriate amendments to the defective product - or to replace the entire article or the improvement or replacement are considered impossible .
5. 6. The obligation to fulfill the guarantee does not apply if the supplied object is changed by a third party through the installation of parts of foreign origin, unless the fault is not in causal connection with the change. It is removed and where not followed the instructions for installing and using the product.
5. 7. From the warranty excludes normal wear and damage due to inappropriate use. We are not responsible mostly for status changes or the performance of our product because of all proportion storage, and because of weather or other influences. The warranty does not cover defects based on structural errors or unsuitable choice of material when the customer despite our preliminary guidance has changed the structure or material.
5. 8. After the repair or replacement warranty period is not renewed.
6. 1. claims arising from breach of copyright reserved and we take responsibility only in cases where preserved or copyright are not or were not owned by the customer or one of its directly owned enterprise or one belonging to his by repeatedly equity participation or involvement with right out loud, the customer immediately notifies us to become known risks of infringement and (alleged) cases of violation and provide us at our request - as far as possible - of litigation (and beyond court) and copyright is published at least one lien of the types of copyrighted or the European patent Office or in one of the countries Germany, France, England, Austria and the USA.
6. 2. In our choice we are entitled to provide client distortive (mock) reserved or copyrighted product license or to modify it so that it no longer infringes reserved or copyrights, or replace it with similar article that does not infringe the copyright or reserved. S. 5. 5 applies accordingly.
6. 3. This responsibility, which regulates final responsibility for freedom preserved and copyright lapse 5 years after delivery of the corresponding article does not apply in cases where products are made according to customer specification or (quasi) violation of reserved or copyright is due to benefit from collaboration with someone else, not coming from us subject or products have been used in a way that we are not able to predict.
7. Inasmuch as these conditions are not otherwise provided for, we have a responsibility to pay compensation for breach of contractual or non-contractual obligations only in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
8. 1. we supply goods disassembly can be exported to other countries only with our written consent as specified in the order. This does not apply to re-export within the common market.
8. 2. In case of violation we have the right to compensation unless and withdrawal of current orders.
8. 3. Client undertakes the export of our products to comply with the orders of the established foreign trade regime, SOSOM - decrees and US EXPORT Administration regulations.
9. Retention of Title
9.1. We reserve ownership of delivered goods until full payment of all claims arising under the contract.
9.2. The client has the right to change our products or their connection with other devices within its accords with entrepreneurial activity. On changes or related items to ensure our listed in paragraph 9.1. Requirements acquire ownership of, the client transferred us now. The client keeps free items that are our ownership. The size of the part of our co-ownership is determined by the ratio of the value of our device and the object obtained after modification or bonding.
9.3. We solve our client with the right to cancel resale in the established manner. This right shall lapse if payments are suspended. Our client now assign all accruing to him from the sale of receivables together with the accompanying rights. With this we accept this assignment. Remitted receivables serve to ensure all claims under item. 9.1. The customer is entitled to collect receivables remitted unless we cancel that power. Furthermore, the customer is obliged to immediately notify the debtor of the assignment pursuant to Art. 99, para. 4 of the CPA. The power to collect eliminated without explicit revocation if the customer suspend payments. At our request the customer immediately informs us in writing who sold the goods officially certified evidence of assignment of receivables.
9.4. The customer has the right to have items for which we have retained the right of ownership or have ownership or on claims ceded to us. The customer is obliged to immediately tells us attachment or other violations of the rights to objects / receivables, wholly or partially belong to us.
9.5. We have the right at any time to require returning the goods if the customer is delayed any payment. If we use this right, then - regardless of other binding laws - the contract is terminated when we explicitly announce it.
9.6. If the value of insurance to us exceed our receivables by more than 20%, then in our desire and request of the customer we can give up benefits.
10.1. Payments are made under conditions established by our payments. We may match your payment to the oldest invoice matured obligations under the contract.
10.2. In default of the payment period, regardless of other rights will accrue interest for delay at the rate of 4. 5% per month on the appropriate interest rate of BNB.
10.3. The customer is entitled to repayment only undisputed or legally established claims.
10.4. Invoicing is carried out normally in EURO. Any other request are allowed with written request.
11. Place of competent jurisdiction; applicable law
11.1. The place of jurisdiction is in the Republic of Bulgaria under the rules of local and tribal jurisdiction.
11.2. Applicable Bulgarian civil law.