We have on stock and cut wide variety of silicone rubber gaskets. Silicone has excellent weathering properties and handles both hot and cold temperature extremes; resists ozone and oxygen attack. A long service life can be expected in the range of 93°C to 204°C. We cut silicone rubber gaskets from the silicone sheet.
Because silicone gaskets are odorless and tasteless, they are ideal for certain surgical and food processing applications. Typically heat resistant and rubber-like, Silicone rubber gaskets are used in a variety of industries including:
- The silicone gaskets cut by us are excellent electrical (insulators)
- The VMQ gaskets are perfect for use with office machines (keyboards)
- Surgical & Food Processing (application requiring high biocompatibility)
- The FDA approved material properties of the silicone gaskets means that they are safe to use in the food industry
- Silicone gaskets are used in the chemical industry